MODULE II SEPTEMBER 2017 INTAKE (1st Selection Ongoing but Still Open for Applications)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report by September 2017 for admission. 1st Selection ongoing - the first batch of applicants are being shortlisted now.
TVET Student Scholarship 2016 ( Update profile here for Admission »)
GoK/AfDB HEST Scholarship (Selection completed)This application was for staff members of: Technical University of Kenya, University of Nairobi, Technical University of Mombasa, Multimedia University of Kenya, South Eastern Kenya University, Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, Meru University of Science and Technology, and Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology. Those who qualified are advised to wait for confirmation from the Minsitry of Education so that they can be issued with the calling letter. [View advert]
Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry »(classes ongoing)
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
- Create account with us or sign in if already created.
- Browse programmes to check for minimun requirements, duration, and fees.
- Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Get assistance from the help page.
|Bachelor of Quantity Surveying|
|Duration & Fees:||10 semesters • Tuition: 90,000/= per sem. (Integrated programme.)|
|Department:||Construction Economics and Management|
|School:||Architecture and the Built Environment|
|Faculty:||Engineering Sciences and Technology|
Want to apply now? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Equity Bank or Cooperative Bank. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»