MODULE II 2021 October Intake
GoK/AfDB Scholarship Applications: Deadline for payment of application fee is 17th September 2021. All applications should be submitted by the midnight of 19th September 2021. Please do NOT pay after the 17th September 2021.
THE Technical University of Kenya (TU-K) is the leading university in technological education and training in Kenya. The University was awarded a Charter in 2013, making it a fully-fledged public university.
The University specialises in training at the Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma levels, while at the same time engaging in research. It has a clear student upward movement policy, which makes it easy for students to move from one level of training to the next, and recognise prior training by awarding students credit transfers.
The University has developed and implemented a digitised and completely paperless student applications process; from application to registration. Prospective students are therefore, advised to make their applications for the programmes listed below:
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
Browse programmes offerred to check for requirements, duration, and approximate fees.
Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Get assistance from the help page.
PHD IN BIOCHEMISTRY
Part I - When to JoinAny time
Part II - Requirements
Part III - Approximate Fees & Projected Study Schedule
|**The University reserves the right to implement fees changes approved by the University Council without prior notice.|
Part IV - Where Offered
|Department||BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY|
|School||BIOLOGICAL AND LIFE SCIENCES|
|Faculty||APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY|
Interested in this Programme? Create account with us or sign in if the account is already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create Account with us or sign in if the account is already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER which is in the form of APP/xxxxx/2021;
- Enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates or result slips. Please note that result slips for examinations taken more than two years ago will not be accepted;
- Pay the application fee of KES 2,000 for Diploma/undergraduate programmes, KES 3,000 for postgraduate programmes, and KES 3,600 (USD 36) for foreign applicants. These payments should be made through MPESA Paybill number 5236153 and account number should be your application REFERENCE NUMBER obtained in 2. above. The payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After the elapse of 24 banking hours, return to this portal, log in and choose your preferred programme of study; thereafter,
- SUBMIT your programme of choice and wait for the selection process to be concluded. Meanwhile, you are advised to frequently log in, using your account details, to establish the status of your application.
Find more information on Help Desk»