MODULE II SEPTEMBER 2017 INTAKE (Now Open for Postgraduate Applications Only)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report by September 2017 for admission. 1st , 2nd , and 3rd Selection completed. Kindly note that Undergruadte Applications for 2017 September intake have been closed.Kindly login to download admission letter if you applied before August 2017.
TVET Student Scholarship 2016 ( Update profile here for Admission »)
GoK/AfDB HEST Scholarship 2017Final list of those selected by the Ministry | Use your Regsitration Number to print Calling Letter | [View advert]
Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry »(Applications for September 2017 Intake Open)
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
- Create account with us or sign in if already created.
- Browse programmes to check for minimun requirements, duration, and fees.
- Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Get assistance from the help page.
|Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering|
|Duration & Fees:||3-YR DIP:4 Semesters • (Evening)Tuition: 90,000/= per sem | KCSE:12 Semesters (Day) 90,000/= per sem|
|Department:||Chemical and Petroleum Engineering|
|School:||Mechanical and Process Engineering|
|Faculty:||Engineering Sciences and Technology|
Want to apply now? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Equity Bank or Cooperative Bank. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»