MODULE II 2019 INTAKE (Now Open for All Applications)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report this year 2019 for admission. We are now OPEN for all Applications.
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
Browse programmes offerred to check for requirements, duration, and fees.
Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Get assistance from the help page.
ABOUT SHORT COURSES
The Technical University of Kenya in collaboration with GIZ SOGA currently offer some Short Courses(going for about 6 months) called Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry.
DIPLOMA IN TECHNOLOGY (TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT )
Part I - Requirements
GROUP I: English , Kiswahili , Mathematics
GROUP II: Biology , Physics , Chemistry , General Science/Biology for the Blind
GROUP III: Geography, History & Government, CRE/IRE/HRE/SSE/Related
GROUP IV: Home Science , Art & Design, Agriculture/Metal Work/Building Construction/Related, Power Mechanics/Electricity/Aviation Technology, Drawing & Design, Computer Studies
GROUP V: French/German/Arabic/Related, Kenyan Sign Language, Music , Business Studies /Commerce/Accounting/Related
Part II - Approximate Fees & Projected Study Schedule
*This excludes Indusrial Attachment and IBL.
|**The University reserves the right to implement fees changes approved by the University Council without prior notice.|
Part III - Where Offered
|Department:||Tourism and Travel Management|
|School:||Hospitality and Tourism Studies|
|Faculty:||Social Sciences and Technology|
Interested in this Programme? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number - 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»