MODULE II 2018 INTAKE (Now Open for All Programmes!)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report this year 2018 for admission. May 2018 Intake is for Postraduate Degree Programmes | September 2018 Intake for Undergraduate & Diploma Programmes.
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
- Create account with us or sign in if already created.
- Browse programmes to check for minimun requirements, duration, and fees.
- Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Get assistance from the help page.
Other Helpful Links
TVET Student Scholarship 2016 ( Update profile here for Admission »)
GoK/AfDB HEST Scholarship 2017Final list of those selected by the Ministry | Use your Regsitration Number to print Calling Letter | [View advert]
Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry »(Applications for September 2017 Intake Open)
|Bachelor of Technology in Information Studies|
|Requirements:||3-year Diploma in Technology (Library & Information Technology) or Diploma in Technology (Archive and Records Managements) or Diploma in Information Science together with KCSE Mean Grade C- (Minus)|
|Duration:||6 semesters (evening) • Tuition: Ksh. 60,000/= per sem.|
|Department:||Information and Knowledge Management|
|School:||Information and Communication Studies|
|Faculty:||Social Sciences and Technology|
Want to apply now? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number - 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»