MODULE II 2018 INTAKE (Deadline Briefly Extended)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report this year 2018 for admission. May 2018 Intake is for Postraduate Degree Programmes | September 2018 Intake for Undergraduate & Diploma Programmes.
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
Browse programmes offerred to check for requirements, duration, and fees.
Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Get assistance from the help page.
ABOUT SHORT COURSES
The Technical University of Kenya in collaboration with GIZ SOGA currently offer some Short Courses(going for about 6 months) called Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry.
|Master of Technology ( Mechanical Engineering Technology)|
|Requirements:||• At least Second Class (Upper division) honors degree from a recognized university OR • Second Class (Lower Division) honours degree in the relevant disciplines with a Postgraduate certificate and 1 year of relevant work experience in the following areas: i. Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering Technology ii. Bachelor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering Technology iii. BSc/B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent|
|Department:||Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering|
|School:||Mechanical and Process Engineering|
|Faculty:||Engineering Sciences and Technology|
Want to apply now? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number - 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»