MODULE II 2018 INTAKE (Now Open for All Programmes!)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report this year 2018 for admission. May 2018 Intake is for Postraduate Degree Programmes | September 2018 Intake for Undergraduate & Diploma Programmes.
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
- Create account with us or sign in if already created.
- Browse programmes to check for minimun requirements, duration, and fees.
- Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Get assistance from the help page.
Other Helpful Links
TVET Student Scholarship 2016 ( Update profile here for Admission »)
GoK/AfDB HEST Scholarship 2017Final list of those selected by the Ministry | Use your Regsitration Number to print Calling Letter | [View advert]
Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry »(Applications for September 2017 Intake Open)
|Bachelor of Technology (Business Information Technology)|
|Requirements:||• KCSE Mean Grade C+ (plus) with C (plain) in Maths A/B. OR Higher/Advanced Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science OR 3-year Dip. Tech. Business Information Technology (BIT), Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Equivalent together with KCSE Mean Grade C- (Minus)|
|Duration:||KCSE:10 semesters • Tuition: 60,000/= per semester. | 5 semesters for TUK Diploma graduates, 6 semesters for Diploma from other institutions • Tuition: Ksh. 60,000 per semester.|
|Department:||Management Science and Technology|
|School:||Business and Management Studies|
|Faculty:||Social Sciences and Technology|
Want to apply now? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number - 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»