MODULE II 2019 July INTAKE (Open for Postgraduate Applications Only)
Admission enquiries: +254202216136 | Technical support: +254203263124 [Weekdays 9AM-4PM]
Kindly note that Diploma and Undergraduate applications are being considered for July Admissions, not September as had been the case before.
This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report in July this year 2019 for admission. Undergraduate & Diploma applications deadline is 24th June 2019 midnight.
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
Browse programmes offerred to check for requirements, duration, and fees.
Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Get assistance from the help page.
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT DETALSDiploma & Undergraduate Applications: KES 2,000 | Postgraduate Applications: KES 3,000 | Foreigners: KES 3,600 (All applications)
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Kenya A/C No. 01129006234900 / Commercial Bank A/C No. 1101632445.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS
Part I - When to JoinAny time
Part II - Requirements
Min. Requirements:• a)At least a Second Class (Upper Division) honors degree from a recognized university OR • b) Second Class (Lower division) honors degree from a recognized university and at least two years working experience. • The candidate must also have taken at least 12 units in Mathematics in their last two years of undergraduate studies. And have a minimum average of 58% in the Mathematics area of specification, namely Pure or Applied at undergraduate level.
Part III - Approximate Fees & Projected Study Schedule
|**The University reserves the right to implement fees changes approved by the University Council without prior notice.|
Part IV - Where Offered
|Department:||Statistics and Acturial Science|
|School:||Mathematics and Actuarial Science|
|Faculty:||Applied Sciences and Technology|
Interested in this Programme? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number - 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»