MODULE II 2019 INTAKE (Now Open for All Applications)This is application for SELF-SPONSORED programmes where qualified applicants are expected to report this year 2019 for admission. We are now OPEN for all Applications.
WHAT TO DO NEXT...
Browse programmes offerred to check for requirements, duration, and fees.
Quickly view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Get assistance from the help page.
ABOUT SHORT COURSES
The Technical University of Kenya in collaboration with GIZ SOGA currently offer some Short Courses(going for about 6 months) called Internationally Bench-Marked Training for Industry.
|Master of Science in Mathematical Statistics|
|Requirements:||• a)At least a Second Class (Upper Division) honors degree from a recognized university OR • b) Second Class (Lower division) honors degree from a recognized university and at least two years working experience. • The candidate must also have taken at least 12 units in Mathematics in their last two years of undergraduate studies. And have a minimum average of 58% in the Mathematics area of specification, namely Pure or Applied at undergraduate level.|
|Department:||Statistics and Acturial Science|
|School:||Mathematics and Actuarial Science|
|Faculty:||Applied Sciences and Technology|
Want to apply now? Create account with us or sign in if already created!
Search for another programme
Online Application Procedure:
- Create account with us or sign in if already created;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Account Number - 1101632445. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours;
- After 24 banking hour elapse, return to this portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips;
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always login and check for your application status using your account details.
* KES 2,000 is for undergraduate programme application; postgraduate application fee is KES 3000 (Kenyan) or KES 3,600 (foreigners).
Find more information on Help Desk»